Style 17-5 Imported Black Laponia Lederhosen
$660.00 – $825.00
These German made lederhosen are truly authentic. Listed size options are in US sizes.
- Additional information
- Made from black Laponia, or split calf suede leather
- Imported from Meindl in Germany
- Most durable leather
- Quality made
- Velvety smooth texture
- Recommended for dancers and musicians
- Traditional green embroidery design
- Deer and leaf motifs on the front flap and leg sides
- New embroidery pattern has leaves filled in
Suspenders and shirt sold separately
You may also like…
Miesbacher Trachten shoes
Black leather uppers with shoe lace closure and long fold-over tongue for neatness. Genuine leather soles with 1 1/4″ heels and metal cleats for proper schuhplattler tapping and dancing. Please order American size. Made in Germany. Manufactured by B. Frey & Sohne.
Trachten Kneesocks with Green Stripes and Hand Embroidery-Gray
German-made hand embroidered filigree on back of sock.
One of our most popular German style hats- green felt hat with multi-colored feather.
Embroidered Dancing Couple Tie
Dance groups love our Dancing Couple tie!